It has taken a bit longer than planned but we now have a class 10,000 cleanroom for assembling our PocketQube satellites. The basis of the room is a four foot by four foot hydroponic growing container. It is made out of very thick mylar walls. We added a DIY air handler that reduces the particle count. It will need to run for a few days and go through a series of wipe downs before it reaches the particle count we need. WE we first started it up, we went from 80,000 to 30,000 ppm in less than an hour so we are off to a good start.
Next up with be a major cleaning with alcohol wipes followed by cleanroom wipes. Then we will install the sticky mat at the front door.